Himachal Pradesh Election 2017: BJP Vision Document Released: Between the Himachal Elections that have reached the peak, the Bharatiya Janata Party has issued a स्वर्णिम हिमाचल दृष्टि पत्र for the first time instead of the manifesto. Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley released the BJP letter. The BJP has taken care of almost all sections of society in its Vision Document. The BJP’s focus in the document is on increasing mafiaaraj and women’s crime in the state rather than increasing unemployment in the state. From the death of the sleepy lion of the Mandi, the murder of the Kotkhaihi doll has got the place. The BJP will try to capitalize on both issues, promising to start the helpline on the name of smart and dolls. In addition, priority has been given to issues such as tourism, good governance, basic development, health, income generation of farmers’ gardeners, rights to senior citizens. Former Chief Minister Prem Kumar Dhumal, Union Health Minister JP Nadda, Union Minister for Social Justice and Empowerment Thawar Chand Gehlot, State Organization in-charge Mangal Pandey, State President Satpal Singh Satti, MP Shanta Kumar, MP Virendra Kashyap, MLA Randhir Sharma are presently in attendance. Look at all the big promises made by the public … Himachal Pradesh Opinion Poll 2017
BJP Vision Document Released For Himachal Pradesh Assembly Election 2017
Here, you can read BJP Goshna Patra highlights point. Hope this vision document may help BJP to win Himachal Pradesh Vidhan Sabha Chunav 2017. Gujarat Opinion Poll 2017
-Grade 3 and 4 will not be interviewed for jobs. Will be selected on merit basis.
– In order to consult the central government for the pension of employees in government departments, the Pension Planning Committee will be constituted under the leadership of CM.
– Scale of 4-9-14 will be followed for pay scale.
– Salary dispute prevention committee will be formed for problems related to payment of employees.
– Reforming staff welfare board and its recommendations will be discussed.
– A policy will be created to provide service benefits to voluntary teachers appointed in 1992.
– Government employees will be given health welfare card.
– Karmayogi Yojna will be launched to motivate government employees for good performance.
– Concrete recruitment and transfer policy will be created.
Youth and employment:
– 80% of jobs in the industry will be given to Himachalis instead of 70%.
– Annual employment fairs will be organized in all the districts.
– Rural BPO will be established and financial assistance will be provided.
– Employment centers will be transformed into a skill identification center.
– Career counseling and routing services will be provided.
– Skill development centers will be installed at the block level.
– Train up to 50 thousand youths to train advanced teachers to speak English.
– To open hostels for youth in Shimla, Dharamsala, Hamirpur, BBN, Chandigarh.
– Provide free travel to students traveling for competitive examinations.
– With the help of the Ministry of Defense, CSD Depot will be opened in the state.
– Memorial and Shaheedi Parks will be built in their village in honor of the martyrs.
– Major Somnath Sharma School, which has a capacity of 200 children, will be opened for military service training.
– Efforts will be made to retain paramilitary forces with equal rights to ex-servicemen of the Armed Forces.
– Mini stadium and sports academy will be set up in every district of the state.
– In every Panchayat, sports activities will be increased by making gym and playgrounds.
– Vivekananda will open the youth center and ensure the role of youth in the social, creative and cultural program.
– On receiving the C certificate in NCC, the government will provide an amount of one thousand rupees every month as a scholarship.
– For the emerging players, a separate budget will be made separately per year.
– IGMC’s Department of Psychiatrists will develop in the form of development of drug addiction solutions and treatments.
– Drug de-addiction centers will be opened in the district level government hospitals under the Department of Psychiatry. Gujarat BJP Candidate List 2017
– An emergency doll helpline will be started under the doll scheme.
– Women police stations will be opened in all the districts of the state.
– A special app will be created. On pressing the power button of this app, the phone will send the user’s geographical location, name and phone number to the police control room, nearest police van and station.
– Attempts will be made to increase the number of women police personnel to 33 percent in new police recruitments.
– Self-defense training will be organized for women in government schools.
– Immediate investigation and strict compliance with the law will be ensured in matters related to rape, dowry harassment, sexual assault and domestic violence.
– The Women’s Farmer Bill will be introduced to give equal rights to the women farmers and to facilitate the identification of loans, agricultural inputs and land rights for them.
– The government will take full expenditure of the four dham yatra of senior citizens.
– Devbhoomi Darshan Yojna will be started for the visitors of the state’s temples. Free bus service will also be launched.
– Citizens above 60 years of age will be made beneficiaries under Social Security Pension.
– Senio Citizen Facilitation Centers will be opened in Dharamshala, Shimla, Mandi, and Hamirpur.
– A special program on Aarti in temples will be broadcast directly on DD Himachal Channel every morning.
– First class meritorious college students will be given laptops/tablets and monthly one GB internet data.
– Wi-Fi facility will be provided in all government educational institutions.
– Student credit card scheme will make education loans more easily and cheaper, along with special scholarship schemes. Gujarat Congress Candidate List 2017
– Modernization of all schools will be compulsory for computer and science laboratories.
Stay tuned with us and read latest news & update of Himachal Pradesh Assembly Elections 2017. Do share BJP Vision Document via social media.