Gujarat Congress Manifesto 2017 | Gujarat Election Congress Party Ghoshna Patra: Today, on Monday Congress Party has released it’s Party Manifesto for upcoming Gujarat Assembly Elections 2017. Many of the Promised done in Congress Party Gujarat Ghoshna Patra. A few days are left of first phase polling and second phase of Gujarat in meanwhile Indian National Congress (INC) has issued Congress Party Agenda for upcoming five years. Here in this post, we are publishing Gujarat Election Congress Party Ghoshna Patra highlight points and full manifesto of Congress Party can download from Congress Party Official website in pdf format. Read here Congress Party Gujarat Manifesto 2017.
Gujarat Congress Manifesto 2017
Gujarat Congress President Bharat Singh Solanki released Congress Party Manifesto of Gujarat. At that time Gujarat Congress Election Incharge Ashok Gehlot and other Party leader were present on the stage.
- A special Bill will be brought to provide quotas for those who are not presently entitled to any quota. The quota given to OBCs, STs, and SCs will not be touched. Patidars will get quota under the special category.
- Petrol and diesel pieces will be slashed by Rs 10 a liter.
- Farm debt will be waived. Farmers will get electricity for 16 hours. All farmers will be given power connection.
- Every unemployed youth will get Rs 4000 a month as unemployment allowance till he/she gets a job
- Fixed pay system, contractual system in government and semi-government jobs will be abolished
- Every woman who has no house will be provided a subsidized home
- Special investigation teams will be set up to probe BJP government’s ‘corruption’.
- A media club will be set up and media persons provided subsidized houses. A corpus will be created to help journalists and their family members in case of critical illness
— ANI (@ANI) December 4, 2017
Congress Party promised to Gujarat public if they come in power so we will do work on this agenda. Everyone Parties who is contesting Gujarat Election release their Party vision document like that so guys keep in touch with this site and get the latest update regarding Gujarat Vidhan Sabha Election 2017.